Monday, May 3, 2010

Goody Haul Report Part 3: The Rest Of The Stuff

OK, I went through all of the neat stuff from Free Comic Book Day, now it's on to the rest of the goodies I was able to find:

On Friday, I was able to go to Toys R Us to do a little checking. I found out they were having a "Buy One Get the Other 50% Off Sale" on a few toy lines, such as Star Wars, Transformers, G.I. Joe, and other lines. I saw nothing of interest in the Joes or TFs (still looking for an Arcee for a friend, but no luck). I did find some Star Wars stuff which had interested me however.

- Hoth Patrol Battle Pack: I think this is from an older series (30th Anniversary), because this was discounted to $12.98. I still thought it was cool because of the tauntan, wampa, and Luke.
- Legacy Collection Luke Skywalker: This is the figure where Luke turns himself in to Darth Vader on Endor. I saw this figure on YouTube before, and I always wanted to get him for the interchangeable tunic plate and scale (well, he is supposed to be a little too short to be a stormtrooper!).
- Jacen Solo: I don't know much about the Star Wars EU, but I read this line was just coming out, and this was a figure to look out for, so I got him when I saw him.
- Jaina Solo: To see one of the twins was nice, to see the other twin at the same time was nicer! I picked her up too.

In addition to the BOGO50%, Star Wars single carded figs were also reduced to $4.99. Even better, it appeared that the 50% off price on the second SW purchase was based off of the original price. I also had a $5 Rewards coupon, so in a sense, I got the Solo twins for only $1.07 each! Neat!

Well, that's it for my Goody Haul. It certainly was enough, and will probably last me for the next month or two! Until then, keep it casual!

No comments:

Post a Comment