Thursday, April 29, 2010

Goody Haul Report: Small Finds This Time

I didn't get many goodies this time around. Since my last report, I've gotten two items. I guess that's nice, since it gives my wallet a break.

Repulsor Power Iron Man: This is a neat little kids meal toy I got from Burger King. It's pretty much a static figure of Iron Man (I believe Mark VI), whose only feature is an adjustable light-up feature in his torso. His arms do move around though.

WWE Triple H: I know practically nothing about professional(?) wrestling, and my knowledge of the sport(??) goes back to Hulk Hogan and Andre The Giant from the '80s. A couple of days ago I received my Toys R Us Rewards coupons in the mail, and one of the coupons was a 40% off discount on certain WWE figures (there were four assortment codes listed). I went to TRU yesterday, and took a peek at the wrestling/fighting aisle. I normally don't go down that aisle, and was drowned by the countless figs of wrestlers and fighters I didn't recognize. I picked up Triple H, the only wrestler I had vaguely seen or heard of (I forget what series he's from, there were too many to remember). I guess I lucked out, since this fig was on sale for $6.99, and with my 40% Rewards coupon, I only paid about $4.50 for the fig. Woohoo!

Until next time, keep it casual!

No comments:

Post a Comment