Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Goody Haul Report: Figs, Figs, Figs

I had a nice goody haul this past holiday weekend, most of them purchased from a clearance sale at A-1 Comics. Here's the details:

ML Weapon X: This was nice find at only $6! The packaging has a little bit of crushing, but I don't really care since I'm no longer a sealed collecter and the contents look good.

GOW Cyclops: I've been on the hunt for Gears of War locust drones, and they had a couple at the shop. I got this guy for just over $10.

GOW Grappler: Another Gears fig to fill out the villain ranks. This one was also just $10.

GOW Grenadier Elite: Yet another Gears drone, but this one is outfitted differently than the above two. $10 for this one too.

DCUC Superboy: I didn't expect to see any DCUC figs left on the shelves by the time I got to the store, but there were quite a few! I got this guy for $12.

DCUC Mary Batson: When I saw pics of Mary Marvel, I was not quite a fan of this fig (the face just looked "off"). But when I finally saw this in person, I found it actually to be alright. I got the red costumed version for $12 (there was no white costume here).

DCUC Blue Beetle III: I already had an online order on my way, but I picked this up for a friend for $12, but later found out he's ordering the entire wave. I'll hold onto this, maybe for a future trade.

DCUC Spectre: They didn't have a glow in the dark version, but that won't stop me in picking up the standard version. $12.

Well, those were the figs I got from A-1 Comics. I bought a whole bunch of comics for $0.50 each, but I'll detail those in a separate post.

I got other goodies over the weekend as well, and here they are:

GOW General Raam: This TRU exclusive is a rerelease of the one which came in the 2-pack, but I never got it, so I'm happy to pick him up for $13.

DCUC Cheetah: I just seem to live in an area where the retailers are stuck in the refresh waves of DCUC, but at a Walmart near the comic shop (which is at least a 45 minute drive from home), this side of town seems to always have the newest stuff. I was able to find a Cheetah here, the variant one at that! $15.

G.I. Joe ROC Duke in Reactive Armor: With the flood of ROC figs, this one seemed to be a bit harder to find for me, but I was finally able to find one at a Target for the clearanced price of $3.

Pirates Of The Cursed Seas PocketModel Value Pack: I've been a fan of the Pocketmodel Pirates of the Cursed Seas styrene ship game ever since its first release of Spanish Main (before they were renamed to Pocketmodels), and Target is finally releasing the value packs of these cards (they've been doing the Star Wars Pocketmodels value packs for a while now). I got a packaged set of 6 (or is it 8?) packs for $5. I'll be picking up as many as I can find...

ML She-Hulk: I've been seeing the Blob series fig at a Big Lots for quite some time, and I finally bit and got it for $7.

Another start of the month with a pack full of goodies! I'll post my second part of my goody haul of comics as soon as I get to organising my stack of books.

No comments:

Post a Comment