Thursday, April 22, 2010

Goody Haul Report: Fortune Favors the Bol- Err.. Lucky!

Not much with this week's Goody Haul Report, but it's a nice one!

Target's exclusive Public Enemies 6-inch line is a set of figures I always thought was interesting; in-scale with DC Universe Classics (well almost), and unique enough with the Ed McGuinness sculpts. But with it's virtually non-existent showing of wave 2 figs, I was hesitant to be spending more money on another incomplete line. So I made a promise to myself, "I won't start collecting the Public Enemies line until I can find either the Major Force or Black Lightning figures". Hey, I set a conditional promise I thought I couldn't satisfy, so I'd save some money in the process. Well, guess what?

I was at a not-so-local Target during lunch yesterday, and to my shock, I found a Black Lightning fig sitting on the shelf! Even bigger shocker? a Major Force fig right next to it! Without hesitation, I scooped these guys up! The metallic Supes was there too, but I'm more interested in the wave 1 Superman. No Bats however.

OK, the condition has been met, and a promise is a promise. So now I'm on the the road to getting more Public Enemies figs...

No comments:

Post a Comment