Friday, April 16, 2010

24: Setting Up For An Epic Final Hour!

I currently record five TV shows through my DVR, and with my haphazard schedule, I haven't gotten around to watching most of the episodes yet, and I'm beginning to run out of space! To clear up some room (I can't afford missing a recording of Lost!), I decided to devote some time to catching up on 24.

I heard about the cancellation of 24. It sucks. I think S6 was the death knell (atrocious season!), but I thought S7's better story (and away from LA!) would have revived interest in the show, but I guess not. And it doesn't help that the first half of S8 just plodded along. But man, the last three hours were kick-ass! (No, that's wasn't a plug of today's movie!).

Two consecutive silent clocks? (RIP, Renee and Hassan) Chloe in charge of CTU? (This'll be funny) Lick-lipping Logan returning? (I'm cautious about this one) Finally some motivation for Jack to start taking names again? (YES!) And they're cancelling this show?!? At least it's looking like 24 will end on a thrill. I can't wait to watch these final hours, and Jack, bring that hacksaw when you next meet with Dana...

No comments:

Post a Comment