Friday, July 23, 2010

Goody Haul Report: In-Betweeners

Alright, this report is what I call one of my "In-Betweeners", a smaller goody haul in-between some larger ones. I'm starting to get really interested into the Transfomers Animated figures, and I'm itching to place some big orders of these guys online (there are some older and newer sets on great sales at TRU and Hasbro), but I have to hold off for a little bit, so I got some small goodies before then. OK, here are the goodies:

Transformers Generations Drift: When I first saw some pics of this guy online, I knew I had to have it. I kept searching, but couldn't find it. I finally found it at TRU yesterday and instantly scooped it up. I have a whole bunch of other figs I need to open and shoot video of before this one, but I just couldn't put this off and instantly opened him up when I got home. This guy is the shit! Love this guy. $12.

Transformers Hunt For The Decepticons Battle Blade Bumblebee: Yeah, there's tons of Bees already out there (I already have three), but after seeing some vids of this guy on YouTube, I had to get one. I really wanted a Bee with the face plate, and this has one that slides up and down. Cool! $12.

Marvel Universe Iron Man: This is the Series 2 Extremis Iron Man. He seems to shelf warm around here, but TRU had a buy 2 for $10 deal going for Iron Man 2, Marvel Universe, Star Wars, and G.I. Joe figs. So I picked this guy up (the best out of all the bad paint apps). $5.

Star Wars Clone Wars Captain Rex: The other half of the TRU deal, this is the newer set that includes the game parts. This set is actually for Munchkin No. 2, who wants more to play the game. $5.

Marvel Legends Hand Ninja vs. Dum Dum Dugan 2-Pack: I always meant to pick this set up, but for whatever reason, I either forget (it must be age), or I end up finding something else interesting. And after having MrMADGUS (yo, MAAAAD!) prompting me to get them, I made sure not to forget getting this one. Now I want more to army build with, LOL! $20.

That's it for now. My next report will most likely contain some TF Animated, LOL! Keep it casual!

No comments:

Post a Comment