Sunday, June 6, 2010

Goody Haul Report: The Comics

Sorry for the delay, I just haven't gotten around to sorting out my comic haul from the Memorial Day weekend. EverQuest II sucked me back in with the little spare time I had, LOL! Ok, here's what I purchased:

Batman And The Outsiders (original): 25, 27-30
Booster Gold (original): 8, 11-20
Booster Gold (current): 7, 8, 11-15
Nightwing: 3-5, 7, 9, 12, 13
Justice Society Of America (current): 10-13, 16, 27-29, 31, 32
Uncanny X-Men (original): 196, 197

I'd say that was a nice small haul of comics at only $0.50 each! Most of the books I got (especially the older ones) I already own a copy of, but with these dupes I plan to have them bound.

On another note, For some reason I forgot to list a couple of figs from my previous haul report. I dunno why they slipped my mind, but here they are:

Star Trek Khan Noonian Singh: Yup, that two dimensional genius from the Eugenics Wars is now mine in figure form, in his Ceti Alpha V gear. Very nice at a discounted price of just under $10.

MU Colossus: I saw some of the new MU figs at the comic shop, but had to pass on most of them (Jugs was just too badly scratched to pick up). I did pick up a Colossus however, to replace my "battle damaged" Showdown version. $7 with the discount.

OK, that's it for now. Keep it casual!

No comments:

Post a Comment