Tuesday, June 15, 2010

DCUC Wave 5 Is Mine!!!!!

Thank the New Gods!

This morning was M-Day for me: Mattel's release day of DC Universe Classics Wave 5 at their online store at Mattycollector.com. Having never had the opportunity to see and buy the Walmart exclusive wave of figures when they were first released, I've been anticipating the day Mattel would rerelease these guys. And hearing the horror stories of five-minute sellouts of sets during Mattel's release days had me worried. But the drama is over, I was able to place an order (although I got a server error when I pressed the Submit button!), and my set will soon be mine.

The only thing that kinda worries me is that the sales numbers of this DCUC wave may determine whether Mattel will release more sets through their site in the future. It's been at least eight hours now, and Wave 5 hasn't sold out yet. Is it too early to worry? What sellout time period is considered successful to Matty for DCUC? Hmmmm...

No comments:

Post a Comment