Wednesday, April 21, 2010

My 100th YouTube Video...

Being the casual person that I am, I never thought I'd be reaching my 100th posted video on YouTube. I've got 81 vids up there now, with about seven or eight already shot and ready to upload, so I'm just about ten shy of reaching my 100th video. Woohoo!

Some may think reaching a certain number of subscribers is a better milestone than the number of video uploads that one posts. Sure, it's nice to have tons of people watching your videos, but I never got into the YouTube thing for the subscriber counts.

I actually got into YouTube when I was looking for a review of certain action figure (I had gotten back into action figure collecting), and after seeing a few people reviewing their personal collections, I thought it was a pretty neat thing to do. So, I gave it a shot as well. I liked it well enough that I continued to do more. If people like my vids, then cool. If they don't, then I'm OK with it too, since there is certainly alot more on YouTube they can enjoy for themselves.

Anyways, I've been debating on whether I should make a special video for my 100th or not. I don't know what it would be just yet if I did, but the thought has been nagging at me as I get closer and closer. Don't expect something spectacular when or if it arrives, just have some fun! I certainly am.

No comments:

Post a Comment