Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Goody Haul Report

If you've seen my WonderCon 2010 video on my YouTube channel, you know that I purchased several action figures (none of them from the superhero genre). I thought it would be neat if I started a regular schedule of posts here to a least tell you of my goody hauls, and to at least give you a preview of what may be coming soon to my Casual Peek Into videos. So here goes.

Street Fighter IV Akuma: I found this guy at TRU after looking at SFIV figures at WonderCon. TRU is now selling the alternate costumed versions of the characters, and I lucked out in finding Akuma in his original costume.

Gears of War Lt. Minh Young Kim: While at the TRU I also picked up this TRU exclusive. I've read this figure has improved articulation over the version that came in the 2-pack.

Marvel Universe Storm and Nightcrawler: I actually found two of these Secret Wars Comic Packs at another TRU! I got one for myself and one for a friend of mine.

Incredible Hulk Series Bi-Beast and Ironclad: Normally the figs from the Incredible Hulk line are based from the Ed Norton movie, but the two I found are from the video game based off the movie. I found both of these guys for only $5 each at a Tuesday Morning while on my lunch break(it was on a Tuesday, but not in the morning).

Infinite Heroes Joker: At the same Tuesday Morning I found the IH Joker for only $2! I already have one of these, but I want to keep my first one in the package.


Well, that's it for now. I'll try to post more in the future (if I get more goodies that is).

No comments:

Post a Comment