Monday, February 1, 2010

I Hate F*@!#'n Thieves!

I'm just getting back to action figure collecting, so I'm playing "catch up" with acquiring figs, and I'm more than happy if I can find a fig from an older wave at the store. I was at a Walmart yesterday, and I happened upon a DC Universe Classics Mr. Miracle, which was nice. I picked him up and was about to put him in the shopping cart when I noticed something infuriating. Do you notice anything wrong with it?:

Notice anything with this?
Yup, Mr. Miracle's Collect And Connect piece, Kalibak's leg, was missing! At first, I thought it may have been a packing error, and I sadly put the figure back on the shelf. I went through the pegs to look for another figure when I noticed that all of the older wave figures had the same issue with missing Collect And Connect pieces:

Missing pieces!
More missing!
Missing on this one too!
I inspected the packaging on these figures, and I noticed that the bottom of each of the backing cards were taped up. Can you believe this shit?! Some asswipe bought these figures, removed the Collect And Connect Pieces, and returned them to Walmart. Damn, I hate thieves....

At least all was not lost however. I went to a Target, and found another Mr. Miracle for only $12, cheaper than Walmart!

No comments:

Post a Comment