Friday, May 14, 2010

What A Depressing Start To The Weekend....

It's a Friday night, and I'm chowing down on some tacos, and cruising the Yahoo! news blurbs. Then it hits me. "Heroes officially cancelled". Daaaaammmmmn. Well this sucks.

So I hit the 9th Wonders boards to catch up on the sad news. Yup, all the expected excuses: too expensive, low viewership (although I'm willing to bet they don't count the DVR and online viewers), meandering story (I have to give them that). All is not hopefully bad, since NBC is considering a wrap-up special or movie to "reward" the fans. Uhhh, gee thanks.

While reading the rants and cryfests on the boards, someone had posted that Flashforward got the nix too. Whaaa?!? I can understand one of my favorite shows being cancelled (you could see it on the Heroes' wall...), but two?!? Fuuuuuck.... My weekend is now in the shitter.

So I go over to the ABC.com discussion boards to see what's up (or should I say six feet under?). Yup, ranters and cryfester here too. Although it's not really official (we have to wait until the 17th for that), it doesn't look good.

I can't fucking believe this. All of my favorite shows are ending. Lost, 24, Heroes, Flashforward. Even Law & Order (I haven't watched this in a while though).

Well my tacos are sitting in my tummy now, and I feel an upset stomach coming on. Damn you, NBC and ABC. Well, at least Fringe is still going. Or is it....

No comments:

Post a Comment