Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Goody Haul Report: The Calm After The Storm

There's not much to report this time around, but with the sheer size of the last haul, I didn't expect the next few hauls to be that big. Here's what I've gotten since the last goody run:

DCUIH Powergirl: I found this fig at a Factory 2 U (the closeout store of closeout stores, hehe) for only $0.50! She's OK (the other Powergirls not much so).

DCUIH Star Sapphire: Another F2U find for $0.50. The face on this fig looks very flat, but oh well, it less than a dollar.

Indiana Jones: Cairo Henchman and Marion Ravenwood 2-Pack: A third figure set found at F2U, but this one cost $1, but if you break it down, it's still $0.50 a figure!

Superman: Doomsday DVD: I found this for only $5 at a DD Discounts. I never saw this direct to video movie, so it'll be an interesting watch.

G.I. Joe: The Rise of Cobra Shipwreck: A neat find at DD Discounts for only $4.

Well, that's it for this haul. Until next time, keep it casual!

No comments:

Post a Comment