Sunday, March 21, 2010

Sigma 6: The Cousin Oliver of the G.I. Joe Line?

So, is the G.I. Joe Sigma 6 line that "jumps the shark" for Joe toys? Many Joe fans seem to think so, but I certainly don't. While I didn't start collecting Sigma 6 until the end of its production run, I still found them quite interesting and cool, and was purchasing them in hauls (since the stores were clearancing them at great deals).

While making my Casual Peek Into videos for the newer G.I. The Rise Of Cobra figures (which are nice BTW), I got the inkling to go back to my Sigma 6 figs. Many of them I never opened, and I now wish to free them from their incarceration.

Before I start making videos of the Sigma 6 figs, I created a brief Casual Peek Into G.I. Joe Sigma 6, to at least go over the line in general, it's history, and it's style. Take a peek:

No comments:

Post a Comment