Friday, February 19, 2010

Woohoo! My First Collect And Connect!

I"m pretty excited!I just got the final piece for my first Collect And Connect figure from DC Universe Classics! Kalibak may not be the biggest Collect And Connect figure, but he will be my first. DC Universe Classics are not easy to come by around here (especially the older waves), so I was extremely surprised to find the Superman figure from wave 6 at a Target earlier today (it was the only wave 6 figure on the shelf). I was really wanting a Recovery Suit Supes instead of the Mullet one I got, but what the heck, I shouldn't be complaining at this point.

All of my wave 6 figs are still in the package, so I won't be assembling Kalibak for a while yet until I create review videos of the wave 6 figs. So stay tuned for the YouTube videos.

Yipee! I feel like it's an early Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment