Friday, February 26, 2010

Caught Hook, Line, And Sinker

My internal debate is over. The lowered prices from the Walmarts and Targets in my area had made the decision for me. I've gone ahead and taken the plunge to start collecting the G.I. Joe Rise Of Cobra figures. The figures are too cool to pass up at the lower prices. The funny thing is, the prices at the Walmarts and Targets don't seem to be consistent amongst their own stores.

Here's what I've acquired so far:

  • Walmart ($3): Duke (Desert), Baroness (Pitt), Cover Girl, Snake Eyes (City Strike), Storm Shadow (Arctic Threat)

  • Walmart ($5): Storm Shadow (Ninja Merc), Duke (Accelerator)

  • Target ($4.18): Agent Helix, Flash

  • Target ($5.04): Destro

  • Target ($7): Snake Eyes (Paris)

  • KMart ($7): Scarlett (Desert)

  • The figs I bought for $7 I only got because I couldn't find them anywhere else. I plan to hit the $3 Walmarts and $4 Targets later today to gather up more of the figs that seem to be flooding all the stores (Paris Shadow and Neo-Vipers anyone?), but my main priority right now is to get the earlier released and harder to find figs. What sucks is the harder to find figs I've seen so far are only at the KMart for $7 (such as Shipwreck, Zartan, and Deep Six).

    No comments:

    Post a Comment